For over 70 years, we have led the industry with integrity and quality. Roofing continues to evolve, but our two principles will always remain the same.
Bollinger Roofing Company, Inc.
was founded in 1973 as a successor company to Bollinger Brothers which opened for business in 1936. We are family owned and operated. Thank you for visiting our website. Please review our Project Showcase and Services pages for a sampling of our expertise.
We are a full service roofing contractor providing personal, quality roofing. Our company performs preventative maintenance, repairs, as well as reroofing work, including single ply systems (EPDM, TPO, PVC), slate, modified bitumen, asphalt built-up (BUR) roofs, architectural and custom sheet metal applications, tile, shingle, solar, lightning arrestor systems, and algae cleaning.
Bollinger Roofing provides services to Baltimore City, Annapolis, Baltimore County, Harford County, Howard County, Frederick County, Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore for commercial, private, industrial historical, institutional (including schools, churches, synagogues) as well as residential markets.
If you would like more information or references, please call or send us an email.
- Wes is a Project Manager at Bollinger Roofing and a LEED Green Associate. Wes is a graduate of Loyola High School and Gettysburg College. Before joining his father's staff at Bollinger, Wes worked in finance and was also a roofing manufacturer representative.
William (Bill) F. Bollinger, Jr.
- Bill joined the staff at Bollinger Roofing in 2010 after working in higher education for 5 years and, most recently, with the Frederick
County Chamber of Commerce. Bill is also a graduate of Loyola High School and earned bachelors’ degrees from the Johns Hopkins University and the University of Maryland, College Park. He also holds a master’s
degree from the Johns Hopkins University and was a member of the Baltimore Chapter Executive Committee of the Johns Hopkins Alumni Association from 2008-2010.
- Pam is the Chief Financial Officer of Bollinger Roofing. She is a graduate of University of Maryland University College, holding a degree in Accounting. Pam is also Marketing Director and Payroll Specialist here at Bollinger.
- Marie has been Office Manager at Bollinger Roofing since she joined the company in 2001. Marie is a business graduate of Southern High School.
- Gordy is a Sales/Estimator at Bollinger Roofing, specializing in steep installations and repairs. Gordy has also been with Bollinger Roofing for over 30 years, specializing in slate, tile and shingle applications.